How to set your fees and link them to appointments, services and funding bodies
- Adding Fees to Your Fees List
- Pro Rata Fees (Duration-based Fees)
- Editing and Automatically Updating Fees
- Deleting and Archiving Fees
- Fee Colours
- Pricing Blocks and Variable Pricing
- Fee Categories
- Derived Fees (Fees Calculated as a Percentage of Another Fee)
- How do I charge/claim for travel?
- How do I adjust/change a fee amount?
- What does "Item number mismatch" when updating fees mean?
- Do I need to edit my fees for Medicare thresholds?
- I can’t find the fee I want to charge.
- How do I charge for non-attendance and no-shows / clients who don't attend?
- What does "The rebate amount cannot be zero for this fee" mean?
- How do I charge a gap payment?
- How do I increase the fee I charge without affecting old invoices?
- Do I need to set up separate fees for each private health provider and each rebate?