Set access levels and anonymise patient data for different users in your practice
- Managing Users and Practice Groups
- User Access Levels
- Deleting/Deactivating Users
- Read Only Access
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Can I use one Halaxy account for my private practice as well as a group practice?
- Can I change the email address I use to log in?
- I have forgotten a password.
- Can I set up practitioners in my practice with different levels of access?
- Can I restrict access to read only?
- Can I restrict access to patient names?
- How do I change my role from administrator to practitioner?
- I need to give the receptionist at my 2nd practice access to my calendar. How do I do this?
- How do I reactivate a user?
- How do I invite a practitioner who is already using Halaxy to my practice?
- How can I add a practitioner and/or receptionist to my account?
- I do the financials for a practice that uses Halaxy. Is it possible to limit our access to just financial and accounting information so that private information is protected?