You can hover your cursor over a referral in the appointment information panel, on an invoice or on the patient's Funding page to see how many appointments a patient has had in the current calendar year and in previous calendar years. This will display any appointments with a fee under the same funder (e.g. any appointment with a Medicare fee).
Articles in this section
- Patient Claim Details
- Adding and Verifying Medicare Details
- Referral Types
- Linking Fees to Referral Types
- Managing Multiple Claims and Payers under a Funder
- How do I add a parent as a claimant?
- Adding a Second Medicare Claimant (e.g. alternating parent claimants)
- Mental Health Treatment Plans and additional sessions in Halaxy
- How do I remove a claimant from an invoice/patient/appointment?