No, you do not need to edit your fees to account for Medicare thresholds. Medicare will confirm whether or not a patient has reached a threshold once it processes the claim. It will then pay the correct amount in accordance with the threshold regardless of what you have entered in the Rebate section of a fee. This will be denoted by an appropriate explanation code when you click Get Report or View Report on the invoice after submitting the claim.
Articles in this section
- Adding Fees to Your Fees List
- Editing and Automatically Updating Fees
- Deleting and Archiving Fees
- Fee Colours
- Pricing Blocks and Variable Pricing
- Sorting and Exporting your Fees List
- Fee Categories
- How do I delete / archive a fee?
- How do I charge/claim for travel?
- How do I adjust/change a fee amount?