You can use the same Minor ID/Location ID for each location. You just need to ensure you have registered the Location ID together with your provider number(s) for each location with Medicare.
Articles in this section
- Locations and Practice Hours
- Managing Multiple Practitioners at a Location in a Group Practice
- Adding rooms or equipment to a location
- How do I change the name of my practice group or clinic?
- How do I set different hours for different days?
- How do I delete or archive a location / clinic?
- How do I delete / archive / remove a practitioner from a location?
- I work with another, separate business in the one location. How should this be set up?
- How do I create personalised headers and footers for practitioners at the same location?
- Can I use the same Location ID if I work in multiple locations?