By default, Halaxy works behind the scenes to determine (based on fees, funder, expiry date, limits etc.) which is the most recent and valid referral and assigns that one to the invoice. However, you can choose between referrals from the invoice or from the Appointment Information from that appears when you click the appointment on the Calendar.
Articles in this section
- Patient Claim Details
- Adding and Verifying Medicare Details
- Referral Types
- Linking Fees to Referral Types
- Managing Multiple Claims and Payers under a Funder
- How do I add a parent as a claimant?
- Adding a Second Medicare Claimant (e.g. alternating parent claimants)
- Mental Health Treatment Plans and additional sessions in Halaxy
- How do I remove a claimant from an invoice/patient/appointment?