By default, Halaxy works behind the scenes to determine (based on fees, funder, expiry date, limits etc.) which is the most recent and valid referral and assigns that one to the invoice. However, you can choose between referrals from the invoice or from the Appointment Information from that appears when you click the appointment on the Calendar.
Articles in this section
- Patient Claim Details
- Referral Types
- Linking Fees to Referral Types
- Multiple Medicare Claims (e.g. for child patients where parents alternate claiming)
- How do I update DVA referrals for the new treatment cycle from 1 October 2019?
- How do I receive a referral online?
- How do I link a referral to an existing clinical note?
- Can I set an appointment limit on referrals?
- How do I add the referring practitioner details?