By default, Halaxy works behind the scenes to determine (based on fees, funder, expiry date, limits etc.) which is the most recent and valid referral and assigns that one to the invoice. However, you can choose between referrals from the invoice or from the Appointment Information from that appears when you click the appointment on the Calendar.
Articles in this section
- Patient Claim Details
- Adding and Verifying Medicare Details
- Referral Types
- Linking Fees to Referral Types
- Adding a Second Medicare Claimant (e.g. alternating parent claimants)
- Why aren't patient referral details appearing automatically?
- How do I receive a referral online?
- How do I link a referral to an existing clinical note?
- How do I track a referral by hours instead of appointments?