By default, Halaxy works behind the scenes to determine (based on fees, funder, expiry date, limits etc.) which is the most recent and valid referral and assigns that one to the invoice. However, you can choose between referrals from the invoice or from the Appointment Information from that appears when you click the appointment on the Calendar.
Articles in this section
- Patient Claim Details
- Adding Patient Medicare Details
- Verifying Patient Medicare Details (OPV and OVV) and Verification History
- Referral Types
- Linking Fees to Referral Types
- Linking a clinical note template to an individual referral
- Attaching files to referrals
- Managing Multiple Claims and Payers under a Funder
- Why aren't patient referral details appearing automatically?