This may be because you added a funder without all the required information or because you added a funder that was already preset in Halaxy.
To correct this, you first need to merge the newer funder into the Halaxy-created funder and then link the funder. Follow the steps below:
- Under Finances tab, click Fees.
- Click the Funders tab.
- Search for the duplicated funder (the one created incorrectly) and click to open it.
- Click Merge at the top-right of the page (where the Edit button normally is). The "Merge funder records -step 1" pop-up appears.
- Search for the funder to be merged (the Halaxy-created funder) and click it, then click Next. The "Merge funder records - step 2" pop-up appears, showing all records that will be merged.
- Click Merge.
- The last step is to ensure the funder is linked to Halaxy's preset funder. Search for the funder in the list and click to open it.
- Click the Edit button on the right-hand side of the screen next to Preset Funder.
- Ensure the correct funder is selected and click Submit.
- Click Save.