Halaxy automatically sets a default header when you first create your Halaxy account, and you can update this header yourself at any time.
You can upload image files in PNG or JPEG format to use as a logo or signature. PDF files cannot be used.
To upload an image and use it on invoices:
- Under Settings, click General.
- In the Clinical Settings section, click the Edit (pencil) icon next to "Default invoice and clinical header and footer".
- Click the Image/Logo button on the toolbar.
- Click Upload and search for the file (or drag and drop the image into the field).
- Click Close.
- Edit the rest of the template as desired (NOTE: text enclosed in square brackets will automatically be replaced with the relevant information from your Halaxy profile).
- Click wherever you want to place the image, then click the Image/Logo button and click the file in your library. The image will appear where your cursor was.
If you want to use different logos for each location, you can edit invoice templates for each location individually on the Locations page. Follow the steps below:
- Under Personal, click Locations.
- Under the relevant location, click "Add Template" next to "Invoice Template".
- If you have previously added a logo on your Settings page, this logo will be displayed. Delete the existing logo.
- Follow steps 4-8 above.