Invoices are automatically created for you when you make an appointment.
To create an invoice manually:
- Under Finances, click Invoices.
- Click New Invoice at the top-right of the page.
- Select "Invoice a patient" or "Invoice an organisation" as required.
- Select the invoice Practitioner and location, and then enter the patient or organisation's name in the appropriate field. The name of the patient or organisation will appear in the drop-down list as you type.
- Click Submit. You will be taken to the invoice page.
- In the Fees & Charges section, click Add Fee.
- Choose the Fee – If the fee is not listed, you can add a new fee which is saved to the fees list. If the fee is in Halaxy's global fee database, the Amount and Rebate are set by default for you. You can change the amount from service to service.
- If the invoice is for an appointment, enter the date of the appointment and select Yes under "Add appointment" and enter the appointment details. The appointment will appear in your calendar. If the invoice is not for an appointment, select No.
- Click Save to add the fee and create the invoice.