You can upload image files in PNG or JPEG format to use as a logo or signature. PDF files cannot be used.
To upload an image and use it on invoices:
- Under Settings, click General.
- In the Clinical Settings section, click the Edit (pencil) icon next to "Default invoice and clinical header and footer".
- Click the Image/Logo button on the toolbar.
- Click Upload and search for the file (or drag and drop the image into the field).
- Click Close.
- Edit the rest of the template as desired (NOTE: text enclosed in square brackets will automatically be replaced with the relevant information from your Halaxy profile).
- Click wherever you want to place the image, then click the Image/Logo button and click the file in your library. The image will appear where your cursor was.
To include your signature on your email templates:
- Under Settings, click Reminders.
- In the Copy section, click the Edit icon to the right of "Email Invoice - Patient" or "Email Invoice - Organisation".
- Click at the location where you want to place your signature.
- Click the Image/Logo button and then click on the desired file in your library.
- Click Save.