On your Locations page, add your locations and set the opening hours colour for that practice location. The times that you are available to see patients at that location are shown in that colour on your calendar.
Articles in this section
- Can I sync my Halaxy calendar to my phone/Google/Outlook calendar?
- How do I search for the next available appointment?
- How can I turn off online booking for a particular day or week?
- How do I block out time periods of different hours in the calendar? What about if I go on leave or holiday?
- Why are there different colours within the calendar?
- What do the colours green, amber, yellow, grey and red mean in the calendar?
- Why is my calendar not syncing automatically?
- How do I print the calendar?
- How do I set different colours for my different practice locations?