Yes, you can change the names of appointments or notes by clicking the Edit icon next to them and updating the details. For clinical notes you can also update other details, such as linking them to an appointment or referral.
Articles in this section
- Adding New Patients
- Completing and Formatting Patient Records
- Adding and Verifying Patient and Claimant Medicare Details
- Elements of a Patient's Health Record
- How do I update a patient’s address?
- How do I create a new clinical note?
- How do I add scanned files or attachments to a patient's record?
- How do I change/update patient details?
- Can I print all the clinical records for a patient, i.e. the notes from a consult and any attached documents?
- How can I stop my notes from being accidentally deleted?