To merge patient claim information:
- Go to a patient's profile and click the Funding tab.
- In the Claim & Referrals section, click the Merge (two arrows) icon next to the claim listing (the "source claim") that you want to merge into another.
- In the Claim Search field, select the claim (the "destination claim") into which you want the source claim to be merged and click Next.
You are then shown a summary of the information that will be merged from the source claim into the destination claim listing, including:
- Referrals that have used the source claim information; and
- Invoices/claims that have used the source claim information.
Click Merge to complete the process. This process cannot be undone.
After you have merged the source claim into the destination claim, the referrals and invoice/claims will be linked to the destination claim.