To merge patient claim information:
- Go to a patient's profile and click the Funding tab.
- In the Claim & Referrals section, click the Merge (two arrows) icon next to the claim listing (the "source claim") that you want to merge into another.
- In the Claim Search field, select the claim (the "destination claim") into which you want the source claim to be merged and click Next.
You are shown a summary of the information that will be merged from the source claim into the destination claim listing, including:
- Referrals that have used the source claim information
- Invoices/claims (fundings) that have used the source claim information
- Files attached to the source claim
- Click Merge to complete the process. This process cannot be undone.
After you have merged the source claim into the destination claim, the referrals and invoice/claims will be linked to the destination claim.