The payer settings for the funder may be set to group invoices together. To change the payer settings for a funder:
- Under Finances, click Fees.
- Click the Funders tab.
- Search for the Funder that you want to change and click on it to open.
- In the Payment Details section, click the Payer drop-down menu and click Organisation (new invoice).
- To standardise this for all claims, tick the checkbox next to "Update all current patients' claims for this Funder with the Payer details".
- Click Save.
Individual patients may also have their own payer settings for a claim that override the funder's default payer settings. To check the individual payer settings for a patient:
- Go to the patient's profile and click the Funding tab.
- Expand the relevant claim by clicking the Expand (+) icon, then click the Edit (pencil) icon next to the claim number.
- In the Payer drop-down menu, select Organisation (New Invoice). This will ensure new fees will appear on a new invoice.
- Click Submit.
To change existing grouped invoices to separate invoices, follow the steps above, then go into the patient's existing invoices and remove the fees. Now add the fees back into their appointments. This will create new, separate invoices based on your payer settings.