You need to set up a new group Referral Type so that you have a group referral and an individual referral.
To create the group referral type:
- Click the patient's appointment in the calendar.
- From the patient's appointment, click the Edit (pencil) icon next to their current referral.
- In the Referral Type field, enter the name of the new group Referral Type (for example, MHCP Group). Click to add it as a new referral type in the drop-down menu that appears. The Edit Referral Type pop-up appears.
- Complete the required information.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the referral details as required and click Submit.
On the patient's Funding page, you can see they now have two referral types created. The next step is to add a fee for the referral type. Whenever you create an appointment with this fee, the group Referral Type will automatically be linked.
To add a fee for the new group Referral Type:
- Under Finances, click Fees.
- Click the Referral Types tab.
- Search for the referral you created and click it.
- In the Fees section (below the Referral Details section), click Add Fee.
- Click the fees you want to link to this referral type and click Save.
- Click Save.