You can add different users on the Payments page with their credit card details, which gives you full flexibility for who can pay for credits.
- Under Settings, click Payments.
- In the Halaxy Credit Settings section, click the Add New button.
- Under "Level", select Individual, then select the practitioner from the drop-down menu whose card you want to use.
- Under "Auto Top Up", select whether they want credits to be automatically topped up. If so, enter the amount.
- Enter the credit card details and click Submit.
- Next, click the Buy Credits link and enter the number of credits to be purchased.
- Click Add.
The next step is to go to the Reminders page and set up the preferences when using this credit card:
- Click the Reminders tab.
- Click on the name of the practitioner whose credit card you just added (make sure to check the Level column to ensure that you are selecting the practitioner at the Individual level rather than the Group level).
- The Preferences menu will appear. Click the Edit (pencil) icon to choose preferences. You can also change the text of emails and SMS messages sent to patients when using this credit card by editing the appropriate fields under "Copy", on the right-hand side of the screen.
Any changes you make will only be for this practitioner, not for the practice as a whole.