Your Halaxy account is protected by your username (your email address) and your password known only to you. Along with bank-grade security and encryption, password security is essential to protecting your information.
For additional security, you can also enable two-factor authentication (2FA).
Changing your password
To change your password (or, if you have full access, another user's password):
- Under Settings, click Users.
- Click the Change Password (padlock) icon to the right of the user whose password you want to change.
- Enter your new password. For verification purposes, you must enter your new password a second time, as well as your old password.
- Click Change Password.
What to do if you forget your password
If you forget your password, you can reset your password when you log in:
- Go to www.halaxy.com.
- Click Login. The log-in pop-up will appear.
- Click Forgot My Password.
- Enter your Halaxy email address (the one you use to log in) and click Reset. You will receive an email with further instructions on how to reset your password.
- Remember to change your password again after logging in.
Setting passwords for new users in your group
Practice owners and receptionists with full clinical access set the initial passwords of new users when they add them to the practice group. New users can then change their passwords on their own by following the instructions above on how to change their passwords.