You can create a range of patient-related reports in your Halaxy to help you manage your practice.
Type of report
To create a report, select the type of report that you would like to create. You can create the following reports:
|Patients reports available|
|Birthday||View a list of patients with birthdays falling between specific dates (e.g. patients with birthdays during December)|
|Case Load||Track the number of patients each practitioner has a relationship with, based on appointments with a status of "booked", "confirmed" or "attended"|
|Claim||Review the funding claims by patient over time|
|Location||View a list of patients ordered by their address|
|Clinical Note||Track the notes created per patient with a draft or published status|
|Clinical Reports||Track the response to a template questions across multiple patients- i.e. age groups across patients.|
|Introduction Source||View the introduction sources - i.e. how your patients first heard about your practice|
|Contact||Track and monitor the emergency contacts created for patients|
|MailChimp||Check the syncing status of your patient list|
Filtering reports by key parameters
You can filter the report to show key information, depending on the type of report you are running. Filters are shown after you select the type of report. Filters that are available for most reports include:
- Date Range: Select a specific period in time by Day/Month/Year to capture results within this time frame only
- Gender: Select gender to see patients only of a specific gender, and leave this field blank if you want to see patients of all genders.
- Patient Status: Select to see only patients of a certain status (for example, current patients or archived patients).
- Practitioner: Select the practitioner about whom the report is being run. You can run the report for your whole practice by selecting All Practitioners. If you are a sole practitioner, the report is run solely for you.
- Practitioner Relationship: select the status of the practitioner patient relationship.
- Location: select the practice for which the report is being run. For sole practices, the report is run solely for you. You can run the report for your whole practice by selecting All Locations.
In addition to the above filters, you can also filter each report with report-specific filters, described below:
- Birthday: date range (e.g. selecting December 1 to December 31 limits the report to show patients whose birthday is in December); Alt date range (e.g. today, tomorrow, next month, etc); Month (e.g. birthdays in January and February); Day and Month (e.g. birthdays on a specific date); and Age (patients who are a specific age or age range).
- Case Load: Introduction Source (e.g. family/friend, advertisement, GP, Halaxy directory)
- Location': City, State and Country.
- Claim: Run a Claim report by Funder to isolate number of Patient with a particular arrangement for treatment
- Introduction Source: date range (e.g. selecting December 1 to December 31 limits the report to show patients in December), and Alt date range (e.g. today, tomorrow, next month, etc), Introduction Source (e.g. family/friend, advertisement, GP, Halaxy directory)
- MailChimp: Created (eg. enter the start and end dates for the report)
Completing the report
After you have applied the relevant filters, click Run to create the report. You can save the report or set it to automatically repeat, as well as export or print the report.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a list of all patients a practitioner sees?
Click Reports > Patients. Click New Report in the top-right and select Case Load under "Report Type". Choose the required parameters and click Run.
How do I export my Patient List to MailChimp?
You can sync your Patient List to MailChimp on the Settings page.
How can I see the Funder claims created over time per patient?
You can run a Claim Report to review the current claims per patient noting a particular Funding body.
Click Reports > Patients. Click New Report in the top-right and select Claim under "Report Type". Choose the required parameters and click Run.