In order to use secure messaging both the sender and receiver are required to use the same messaging provider. By signing up for both ReferralNet and Argus, this increases your ability to send messages securely.
NOTE: In order to send secure messages via Argus, you must be set up in Halaxy as a practitioner.
How to connect your Argus account with your Halaxy
You can sign up to Argus and link your Argus account to your Halaxy in the following way:
- Under Settings, click Integrations.
- In the Secure Message Delivery section, click the Edit (pencil) icon next to Argus.
- Log in or sign up to Argus:
- If you have an existing account: Click Yes. Enter your Username and Password and click Save.
- If you do not have an existing account: Contact our support line on 1800 984 334 or email us email@example.com to obtain a promotional code. Then click the link, which takes you to the Argus page to register. You will need to wait for approval from Argus, which can take up to three or four days. Contact Argus to let them know you have registered. When the account is enabled, the status changes from Waiting approval to Active.
- You now need to connect your Argus account and Halaxy. Click the Edit (pencil) icon next to Argus and enter your Username and Password, then click Save.
Connecting your Halaxy with your Argus account when your account is Active
The Validate Login button confirms if you have the correct Username and Password and are able to start using Argus.
If you have any questions regarding registration, call Argus on 1800 432 584.
Setting up your individual account
If you are part of a group practice and you have entered your group username and password, click the Edit icon and confirm that you have an existing account. Then enter the same Username and Password that was used to register the group. This can be used for each practitioner.
You can send patient notes from within their Clinical page.
Purchasing Halaxy credits
Patient records sent through secure messaging are 3 Halaxy credits per message sent. One credit can be as little as $0.15 AUD, depending on how many you purchase.
You can purchase Halaxy credits when you send your message.